Subject: [Leica] Stuck Frame lines
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Fri Feb 16 11:11:48 2007

Harrison:
I had the same problem with my M6TTL in the summer of 2005 during a trip to
Europe.  I just estimated the frame lines and when I returned, I sent it to
Sherry.  Needless to say, she took care of the problem and did a CLA for me,
too.  She said it was a loose spring.

I didn't want to attempt any sort of repair myself.

Robert