Subject: [Leica] Re: Best camera deal you (personally) have ever
From: lwwesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Fri Feb 16 07:02:58 2007

While driving north on 287, just north of Wichita Falls, Tx, I saw a black
lump on the side of the road.  I told my wife,v(at the time) "that looks
like a camera case" and I stopped to have a look.  It was a camera case, and
in it was a Minolta 102 with a 50mm lens, in perfect shape.
At that time I was just shooting 4x5 and I didn't even own a 35mm since my
previous one (Pentax) died in a canoe flip.  I used that Minolta for about 5
years untill my daughter killed it with the contents of a can of orange
soda.

Leo