Subject: [Leica] Re: Best camera deal you (personally) have ever
From: wbill at bellatlantic.net (Bill Barton)
Date: Fri Feb 16 06:15:41 2007

I was working part time in a camera store and this kid came in who had a
nikon slr outfit but wanted to trade in or just sell a 135mm 2.8 Elmarit
as he had no use for it.  The owner at that time early 70's had more
used Leica then he wanted and said no but told the kid to talk to me as
I was using Leica.  I had just gotten my dream lens at that time a 90
f2.0 and was not interested in a 135. So first I told him I was not
interested in it but he finally said make me a offer, So to get rid of
him I said I had no use for it but would give him 35.00 for it.  Well I
still have the lens today, sitting in the back of my file boxes.  It's a
very sharp lens but when I thought my 90 was too big, this one is even
worse.
bill

Replies: Reply from lwwesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] Re: Best camera deal you (personally) have ever)