Subject: [Leica] WELL MAYBE THIS'LL WORK? CHANGES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Feb 15 12:33:50 2007

Shivereth and trembleth thou all. The old alpha male has spoken.
I liked it more when you were writing your memoires, Ted.
Or am I not KISS enough and should I bark back to make you understand
that your belly button is not the centre of the universe?

Philippe

(Very knowingly sent to the LUG: checking my 'to' and 'cc' boxes is a
reflex. Might be too modern maybe.)

Op 15-feb-07, om 18:47 heeft Ted Grant het volgende geschreven: