Subject: [Leica] A Modest Suggestion to Manage Your LUG email Volume
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu Feb 15 07:43:34 2007

Well, the load certainly is manageable now, isn't it?

I am reminded of a cousin who a few years ago suggested that since he
could not attend family reunion every year, maybe we shouldn't have
it as often.

Participation levels ebb and flow for individual members as well as
the whole list. I have found that when the load becomes too high for
me to read everything, the delete key quite takes care of the situation.

The fact that I cannot take part in a certain conversation, does not
mean that the conversation should cease.

I hope the current experiment offers a good lesson on the importance
of this list to all the members.

Please remember to use <reply all>;^)

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/