Subject: [Leica] The Economist (WAS: the prime minister of where?)
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Wed Feb 14 17:41:24 2007

Hey Nat,

Ya gotta remember that Marc is to the right of Attila the Hun.  He
probably thinks that the  Jonhn Birch Society
are a bunch of flaming liberals/

To him, The Economist is a twin to the Daily Worker.  ( How many of you
know what the Daily Worker was)

Jerry

Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> Hey Marc,
>
> Do you get some special Virginia edition of The Economist or
> something? I subscribe too, have been a subscriber since my college
> days in the 1980s. I read it despite its consistent right-wing tilt,
> and I have even forgiven them for endorsing GWB in 2000--because of
> the consistently high editorial quality.
>
> But I would like to see the version you read, it must be very
> different from mine. Are you sure you are not confusing it with Mother
> Jones or something?
And Marc, since you don't run this list, we can discuss politics all we
want,. until the LUG administrator stops us.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] The Economist (WAS: the prime minister of where?))
Message from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] the prime minister of where?)
Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] The Economist (WAS: the prime minister of where?))