Subject: [Leica] the prime minister of where?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 19:48:46 2007

Actually, I don't care much for Prime Rib.  I'm afraid I do not agree with
Kyle on not knowing of the Australian Prime Ministers remarks.  Just about
everyone I know mentioned him and his remarks today at work.  My own
thoughts were, Why does he even care this early in the running.  Who knows
if Obama will even survive the gauntlet between now and the election.  Also,
since he mentioned he would remove the soldiers by March of '08, is a bit of
a streach, since if he did win, he would not even have been elected by that
date as the election is in November, not March.

Gene

-------------- Original message from jon.stanton@comcast.net: --------------