Subject: [Leica] PAW 2 - Apple Tree in Winter - Advice sought
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Feb 14 13:40:34 2007

Try to look in B&W when you shoot B&W: several colours look lighter
or darker one another, but in grey density they are almost the same.
I sometimes pinch my eyes to see if there's enough contrast in a
shot. If not, I let it go. Can't have it all.
Did you use a fliter?

Philippe

Op 14-feb-07, om 22:24 heeft Peter Dzwig het volgende geschreven: