Subject: [Leica] Recent Lightroom buyers...
From: henningw at (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon Feb 12 19:20:36 2007

At 6:55 PM -0800 2/12/07, Adam Bridge wrote:
>But there are more recent versions of Lightroom floating around. They
>showed a version at MacWorld that was substantially quicker and had
>more features than Beta 3

I have beta 4 from Oct 06. I think that might have been the last one,
although I wasn't at MacWorld this year.

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  |[ ]|

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Recent Lightroom buyers...)
Message from abridge at (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Recent Lightroom buyers...)