Subject: [Leica] OT: Epson 3800 Printer Info Request
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon Feb 12 18:41:52 2007

Is the 3800 the elder cousin to the 2400 using the K3 inkset? In that case,
I use:

1. Hahnemuhle Photo Rag 308 - Matte
2. Ilford Smooth Fine Art (for a more textured surface) - Matte
3. Epson Archival/Enhanced Matte - proofing for matte
4. Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper - Glossy
5. Epson Premium Semigloss
6. Ilford Smooth Pearl
7. Innova Fiba Print F Type Gloss (alternative to Crane Museo) - just
started, very good for B&W

At present trying out Innova Smooth Cotton High White. Most exotica (read
non Epson) papers purchased from Jim Doyle at Shades of Paper:
http://www.shadesofpaper.com

Cheers

Jayanand