Subject: [Leica] IMG: A weekend in Brussels
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Feb 12 07:02:33 2007

I have edited the images from the Brussels weekend (Feb. 3-4), where
I also met Michiel, Philippe, Meino and Daniel at the vernissage of
the exhibition I participated in. Before going there, we walked
around our favourite part of town, Ixelles, and took a stroll on Rue
Neuve, the main shopping street. On Sunday morning we did something I
did a lot when I lived in Brussels, going to one of the antiques/junk
markets. It's all here:

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/2462225

(Equipment: mostly Canon DSLR, but the last group of photos, from the
Woluwe market, was with the Bronica 645 rangefinder on Fuji 400
chromogenic film).

As always, comments are warmly welcomed.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@nathanfoto.com
http://www.greatpix.eu