Subject: [Leica] New additions - Finally!
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Feb 11 20:49:55 2007

Well i am finally posting something new.  These are all taken with the D200.
 Yesterday, we had a new addition to the Presidential Race, no big surprise.
 Senator Barack Obama announced he was officially running for President in
'08.  Yesterday afternoon he visited Cedar Rapids Iowa, and held a QA
session at the school where Anna, our exchange daughter is attending,
Kennedy H.S.  These are from that rally.

The first is Sen. Obama speaking to the crowd.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/GRDuprey/February+2007101.JPG.html

This one shows him and teh attendees.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/GRDuprey/February+2007141.JPG.html

Here the Senator is in the crowd after the rally.  The blonde girl on the
right with glasses is our daughter Anna.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/GRDuprey/February+2007221.JPG.html

Comments etc. welcome.

Gene

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] New additions - Finally!)