Subject: [Leica] PAW 7 Not your father's average Russian Woman
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Sun Feb 11 19:24:18 2007

Hi All:
What a difference a couple of decades make. I remember when Russian women
were shown in Life Magazine as street sweepers, and masculine looking
Olympic athletes. Not any more! We have a number of women in our firm who
hail from Russia and Ukraine and none are anything less than svelte and
beautiful. The other day, Julia from Belarus had a birthday party, held at a
Russian restaurant in New York's  "Little Odessa". Lusa was there with her
husband and she photographs very well indeed. vroger

http://vroger.smugmug.com/gallery/2321992/1/127072648/Large

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] PAW 7 Not your father's average Russian Woman)
Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] PAW 7 Not your father's average Russian Woman)