Subject: [Leica] not entirely OT: the recurrent dilemma
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Feb 11 09:43:44 2007

Hi Eric,
The prime 24, 35 and 85 in addition might suit me as well as what I
was thinking about initially, but on the other hand: the versatility
of a zoom ain't bad either.
I know from my M that I'm not a lens changing champion: about 80% of
all my images with it are 28 or 35.
Cheers,
Philippe

Op 11-feb-07, om 01:58 heeft Eric het volgende geschreven: