Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW week 6
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Feb 11 09:13:02 2007

Ric,
I had to change my allegiance from Dr. Pepper to Coke.  During college you
could pretty much get all the Dr. Pepper you wanted free on campus,
something to do about my college bailing out Dr. Pepper in the thirties.
But, now that we live in Atlanta and my wife gains considerable income from
The Coca-Cola Company I need to support her pension in any way I can. :)
So, Odwalla, Simply Orange, Minute Maid, Power Aid, and a host of bottled
waters that you would never know were owned by you know who are now in the
fridge.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com