Subject: [Leica] IMG - Totally OT
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sat Feb 10 18:39:38 2007

Quoth the Philippe Orlent :

> Seeing that you're a photojournalist: is this for fun in your free
> time, or for a living? Because you're very good at this. Thanks for
> showing, Philippe

Thanks.  I'm a contract freelance for the Houston Chronicle, among
other things.  These were all extras from a dance festival at a local
community/cultural center and by contract terms I own everything
after it runs or if it doesn't.  These didn't.      --

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com
P O Box 571900                           voice/fax   713/783-3502
Houston, TX 77257-1900                   cell phone #  on request

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG - Totally OT)