Subject: [Leica] On the Loading of Leica Thread-Mount
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Fri Feb 9 08:59:19 2007

On Feb 9, 2007, at 11:50 AM, Alan Magayne-Roshak wrote:

> Coincidentally, yesterday I put these pictures up of my IIIf "all
> decked
> out" with low-light meter + rapid wind and rewind gizmos.  I don't use
> these, but I thought it made an interesting assemblage.

Alan,

That low-light meter:  Is it a Leica item?  If so, what's the code?
I don't recall seeing this before.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn

Current Leica Photography (in move to new gallery)
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r