Subject: [Leica] loading the LTMs
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Thu Feb 8 20:44:53 2007

I have a IIIc.  I never trim the leader and rarely have a problem with
factory trim disappears and slide it into the camera.  Usually that's all
there is to it.  On a good try it takes about 40 seconds, but sometimes it
needs a second or third try.  If I were shooting PJ or something where speed
was really important I might consider it an issue, but for my normal
dilettante mode it works fine.  OTOH, when I load my Olympus Stylus Epic I'm
good to go in about 10 seconds, so I guess it's all relative.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE