Subject: [Leica] Leica IIIf and Leica IIIg - the viewfinder
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Thu Feb 8 19:21:56 2007

At 08:53 PM 2/8/2007, Jeffery Smith wrote:
 >I sort of feel that way. I like the size of the Leica III series, but they
 >are less than a pleasure to load.

There are no problems with following the factory
procedures to loading the LTM cameras.  It only
takes training and experience.  It took me a
while to learn how to field-strip the bolt on my
Argentine Mauser, but I eventually learned how to
do so.  It took me a lot of repetitions to learn
how to set the points on a Lucas distributor, but
I could do so in my sleep today.

Repetition, repetition, repetion.  And a Swiss
Army knife to clip the film helps.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!