Subject: [Leica] FS or Trade: Summilux 75mm, M3DS, SL2MOT
From: ken at iisaka.org (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Thu Feb 8 13:36:31 2007

I know I'm going to regret it one of these days, but I'm offering the
following Leica equipment for sale

Summilux-M 75mm lens
Excellent++ condition, with some light signs of use. CLA'ed by Sherry in
2000.
Midland E60 version
Front and rear cap
$1700 obo

M3
8866xx Double stroke, ISO shutter speed sequence
Silver chrome
Bright viewfinder
CLA'ed in 2000 by Sherry
Flash contact converted to standard contacts
Some bright marks on the chrome on the bottom and top
Kameraleder half-case
$750 obo

SL2MOT
Black chrome
CLA'ed in 2001 by Sherry
Some superficial scratches
Good prism
$1100 obo

Will consider a Summilux-M 35mm ASPH as a trade.

E-mail for photos and further descriptions