Subject: [Leica] Re: street photos for comment LINK!!!
From: editor at frontenachouse.com (Rose Scollard)
Date: Wed Feb 7 21:31:37 2007

"Gridwalkersmall" is about as good a minimalist photo as you could get.  It
would make a fascinating book cover.  My first thought was to envision it as
a wraparound and flopped, with the walking figure on the front, but on
second thought, it would be more provocative to have nothing but the blocks
(and of course the title) on the front, and then the figure on the back.
Impressive! David Scollard