Subject: Closing bell (was Re: [Leica] Re: EMERGENCY FS: Reflex stuff)
From: wmrav at triad.rr.com (William Ravenel)
Date: Wed Feb 7 15:38:47 2007

I'm glad to hear that our contributions have helped relieve the
financial side of Doug's troubles. Too bad we can't as easily cure
whatever human tragedy he is suffering. For what it's worth, however,
I know from personal experience that the expressions of support from
friends really do help when things go badly wrong. Hang in there, Doug.

Will