Subject: [Leica] Re: Doug Fund
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Wed Feb 7 13:04:10 2007

Doug Herr takes great bird pictures and should be able to  continue those
activities without losing what must be a fabulous tool kit...I'm  only sorry
that
I only know him by reputation...

But I'm in, too... {after reading what Bob Palmieri  wrote}.

here's the email I used:

doug@wildlightphoto.com

--
)

In a message dated 2/7/2007 3:34:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gwpics@googlemail.com writes:

I am in  too!

Gerry

--