Subject: [Leica] IMG: M Camera Grip
From: vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting)
Date: Wed Feb 7 09:32:45 2007

A pretty camera and lens, Alan. For years I held my 3/collapsible
Summicron with a finger loop that allowed/compelled me to always have
the camera in my hand, carrying it with the 3d and fourth fingers of my
right hand, leaving the thumb-other fingers to grip the body, operate
the film advance and press the shutter. Great for over-the-head
shooting. Don't think I could trust a stick -- doesn't it unscrew when
you're moving it around? Nowadays I use a neck strap.

bill