Subject: [Leica] a sleazy lens purchase?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Feb 7 05:28:22 2007

At 08:02 AM 2/7/2007, you wrote:
>BTW, I hope that you have recovered from that nasty bug.
>
>Cheers
>Hoppy

Thanks, Hoppy.  I'm up today but still coughing.  I did have my flu
shot, too!  It's not fair  :-(  but the worst part is sitting around
feeling sorry for yourself on a beautiful, sunny winter day.  I'm
going to try to get up the energy to go outside later today.  I'm
just hoping my husband isn't coming down with it now.  That would be
truly miserable!!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/portfolio

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] a sleazy lens purchase?)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] a sleazy lens purchase?)
Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] a sleazy lens purchase?)