Subject: [Leica] a sleazy lens purchase?
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Tue Feb 6 14:54:39 2007

Hey all - just got my "mea culpa" letter from Leica offering discounts
on lenses because I purchased an M8.

I have no need or the finances for lenses, but would it be sleazy to
buy a lens and then just turn it around for sale to pocket the
difference?

Anyone else is this boat?
Or, for that matter, is there a lens on the list that is just >such< a
bargain, I'd be a fool to ignore?
Must admit, the 50 asph 'lux catches my eye.

Eric

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] a sleazy lens purchase?)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] a sleazy lens purchase?)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] a sleazy lens purchase?)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] a sleazy lens purchase?)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] a sleazy lens purchase?)
Reply from heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger) ([Leica] a sleazy lens purchase?)