Subject: [Leica] Re: Photoshop CS2 vs. CS3
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Feb 6 21:34:38 2007

One of things I like best about Photoshop is that, unlike the stuff from
Redmond, each new release does NOT require you to upgrade your computer.
As is shown by Macworld's tests, PS CS 3 runs slightly faster or the
same on a G4. My Windows experience has been similar: the PS on my
Windows desktop, now 4 years old, has happily accepted upgrades from PS
6 to PS 7 to PS CS1 without any slowdown or need to upgrade anything (I
did double the memory to 2 GB some time last year, but that was just for
convenience, so I could have more files open simultaneously).

Nathan