Subject: [Leica] My camera-leathered M4-2 finally arrived
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue Feb 6 17:33:44 2007

Morgan really needs to photograph his handiwork in a more "posed" fashion.
Have you ever seen a copy of Handgunner magazine? Even if one is a total gun
hater, one has to marvel at the photography of Ichiro Nagata in those
magazines. He does things with lighting, reflections, angles, and background
that could entice Oprah Winfrey into packing heat.

http://www.novaksights.com/devel_by_ichiro_nagata.htm

Scroll down a bit.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA