Subject: [Leica] Kodak's new cheap inkjet printers and prints
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Feb 6 10:35:55 2007

Chris,
They have to.  Film, paper, chemistry, and now cameras have all tanked.
They have been looking for something to sell for maybe five years or more.
The executives thought that the G4 printers you find in drug stores and now
Wal-Mart were thought to be the answer but have disappointing usage rates.
So, sell printers and you can sell ink, but wait, what will differentiate us
from everyone else.  Why, cheap ink so that we make less margin and our
retail partners will make less as well.  But everyone will make it up with
volume......

Don
don.dory@gmail.com