Subject: [Leica] EMERGENCY FS: Reflex stuff
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon Feb 5 20:07:54 2007

We all know how important photography is to Doug, and here he is trying to
sell all of his cameras for a family emergency. This is a tragedy of the
first order.

I just sent him some money via PayPal (telyt@earthlink.net). Doug is one of
my favorite photographers in the whole world, and he's also a kind and
stabilizing spirit in the online photography world. We're his village, and
he needs us right now. If you can find it in you, maybe you could send him
some money too. Doug wouldn't sell his DMR unless he was absolutely
desperate. And, guess what? He's selling his DMR.

Brian Reid
LUG Saloon Keeper

Replies: Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] Help Doug)
Reply from ken at iisaka.org (Ken Iisaka) ([Leica] EMERGENCY FS: Reflex stuff)