Subject: [Leica] Archival Storage DVDs
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sun Feb 4 14:01:53 2007

Chuck:

Light Impressions, who I trust for archival products, has Gold DVDs but
I don't know if they're made by Mutsui.

<http://www.lightimpressionsdirect.com/servlet/OnlineShopping?DSP=50000&PCR=30000:200000:207000&IID=20825>
   or: http://tinyurl.com/yw2nk2

I do my backups to external hard drives rather than to DVDs and use CDs,
(Kodak Gold) for sending photos by mail, etc.

I have a lot of gold blanks so haven't moved up to DVDs yet.

Jim

Replies: Reply from chuckdesantis at ameritech.net (Chuck DeSantis) ([Leica] Archival Storage DVDs)