Subject: [Leica] Archival Storage DVDs
From: chuckdesantis at ameritech.net (Chuck DeSantis)
Date: Sun Feb 4 03:35:47 2007

LUGgers:

Sometime over the past several days (maybe a week?), a lister mentioned that
as part of his/her workflow they were archiving RAW files on double layer
gold DVDs.

I'm guessing that they use Mitsui.

I'm trying to get my own digital workflow in order -- seems like the order
of the month here on the LUG -- and would like to know more about those
archival DVDs.

What I'd like to know is the specific recommended DVD, and perhaps a source.

Hope this sounds familiar to someone out there -- or that others who might
be doing the same thing will let me know.

Thanks to all for the wealth of knowledge I gain regularly from reading this
list.

Chuck
--
Chuck DeSantis