Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 4: Utrecht, Amsterdam, Hilversum, home
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Feb 3 22:42:11 2007

Thanks for the kind words, Mark!

As for the interaction with the subjects--I am actually pretty shy,
and most of the people in my pictures are unaware. The picture of the
couple with the small dog is one of those rare occasions where I
asked them if I could take their picture.

People have said it on this list many times, and I think I agree now
that I am using a rangefinder again (albeit not a Leica): it is
easier to be inconspicuous with a rangefinder, whether a Leica M or a
Bronica 645, than with a big SLR.

Nathan