Subject: [Leica] BeneLUG
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Feb 3 22:12:04 2007

Let me join Philippe in thanking Brian for having brought us together
and Jim for having spearheaded the book project. Unfortunately, due
to family obligations (read: my wife's shopping habits...) I was not
able to join Philippe, Daniel and Michiel for the walk around
Brussels, but I did meet up with them at the exhibition in the
evening. As always, it was great to see them, and Michiel brought my
copy of the book--it is every bit as good as I had hoped. At least in
my copy, all the reproductions are spot on, and I am proud of having
my images in the company of such fine photography.

We stayed in Brussels overnight, and this morning I am heading out to
hit the markets, as I used to do when I lived here. My wife looks at
the antiques/junk (the dividing line can get blurred at times), while
I take pictures.

Nathan