Subject: [Leica] planars and vinyl v. CD
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat Feb 3 18:54:38 2007

When the kids were small, I used to put on Song of the Earth or Death and
Transfiguration and cranked it.  It cleared the place out pretty quickly -
even better than showing vacation slides (with a Leica Pradovit projector
which I still have somewhere).

Ken
www.kencarney.com

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Planars and vinyl V. CD)