Subject: [Leica] IMG: IR on M8
From: mark.teampope at ntlworld.com (Mark Pope)
Date: Sat Feb 3 15:35:04 2007

Wow! that works really well.  I can't understand why Leica aren't making a
big thing of this in their marketing (maybe they are but I've missed it).

I like doing IR - haven't done much, but would like to do more.  Question is
how many rolls of IR equate to an M8?  Which reminds me: have my lotto
numbers come up?

Mark Pope
Swindon, Wilts, UK

Homepage: http://www.monomagic.co.uk