Subject: [Leica] Anyone using National Photographic bags?
From: cchan at pldtdsl.net (Nelson Chan)
Date: Sat Feb 3 02:12:06 2007

Hi Nathan,

What a coincidence.  There is currently a PhotoFair here in Manila and there
on display several NG bags.  I like them especially the bigger shoulder bag.
I think it is lighter than Domke bag I am currently using but I am not sure.
The materials used seems lighter than Domke cloth.  Don't know if the NG is
waterproof.  The only negative is the inside padding seems rough.  Price
wise very affordable, the one I saw is around USD60.00.

Regards,

Nelson