Subject: [Leica] FS: Nikon 35f2
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Fri Feb 2 16:12:45 2007

I have a couple of things for sale:

1. One year old Nikon 35mm 1:2D AF Nikkor LN- w/ both caps and box

This is it:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=Search&A=details&Q=&sku=92
011&is=USA&addedTroughType=search

$250

2. Konica Hexar RF Body - this was my go to camera for quite a few years and
is a has been faithful and reiable.  A few chips here/there, so id give it a
EX solid.  A great M body. Had my summicron 50 attached, never had focus
issues.  Pictures on request.

$650

3. Konica Hexar RF leather everready case.  Beautiful black leather case for
the Hexar RF.  Shows little wear - great shape.

$95

Drop me an email if you are interested.  Prices plus shipping/insurance.

w a d e  h e n i n g e r
u s e r  e x p e r i e n c e
a d o b e  s y s t e m s ,  i n c