Subject: [Leica] Photographic bags- new size regulations?
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Feb 1 20:34:21 2007

> My experience has been that the larger the bag, the more likely small
> airlines are to weigh your bag.  When others are getting a lot of
> hassle, I simply pop mine in the air (and down again, before they see
> my strain) and they often just look at it and say "that's OK"!
>
> Hope this helps!
>
> Cheers!
>
> David Young,

There is no doubt that smaller bags are often ignored, but what do you do
if they are NOT. There is one dragon lady at Melbourne International
Airport. I've almost got to know her on a name basis ;-) She knows my bag
will not be overweight, but she does wonder why I wear such a huge
overcoat with buldging pockets on a hot summer's day ;-)

Cheers

Alastair

Message from alex at zabrovsky.com (Alex) ([Leica] Anyone using National Photographic bags?)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Photographic bags- new size regulations?)