Subject: [Leica] IMG: Unwanted attention
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Feb 1 00:13:56 2007

Adam it's a great grab. Just so the harried mum didn't throw her margarita
glass at you.
mmmmmm margaritas and nachos.

A well done for Erik for logging some military time for his country. People
argue policy and rightly should consider what their
government does. The folks in uniform go where they are told, sometimes in
harms way and always in the service of their country.

Cheers
Hoppy, never shot at.