Subject: [Leica] Elements 5.0 Versus Lightroom 1.0
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue Jan 30 19:22:43 2007

Jerry,

I have found two sources, and both present problems in my case.  *Bay has a
number of old versions up for sale, but all of them require one to have a
Pa*pal account, which I refuse to do.  The second source comes from Eastern
Europe, and I am not about to expose my credit card to that part of the
world.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA