Subject: [Leica] A few more M8 shots
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Tue Jan 30 09:50:17 2007

Hi Jim

New Brighton is the name of the town. It's opposite Liverpool on the river
Mersey. Once upon a time you could take a ferry across the Mersey from
Liverpool pier head to New Brighton. That service ended quite some time ago,
and now New Brighton is a fading resort with a highly photogenic lighthouse
:-)

Steve