Subject: [Leica] Elements 5.0 Versus Lightroom 1.0
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue Jan 30 07:35:17 2007

Peter,

Thanks for sharing your experiences with PSE 5.0.  Your complaints about
storing files as you would like to do reflect some of the shortcomings that
I noticed in using Lightroom 1.0 .  My other complaint was that the sliders
did not seem to have the range of adjustment that I am accustomed to using
in PSLE. I also found that navigating the interface was not easy, similar to
your complaint about the PSE 5.0 UI.  I will continue to look for other
options.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA