Subject: [Leica] going off the deep end, buying another film camera
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Jan 30 02:37:29 2007

Richard
You should have had a look at http://tinyurl.com/34gywo first....
That's a Xpan on steroids, with more lens choice (4x5)!
Didier (willed to sell his 75 Summilux for such a beast)

Replies: Reply from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] going off the deep end, buying another film camera)
Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] going off the deep end, buying another film camera)