Subject: [Leica] IMG: M8 Filter Images
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Jan 29 15:56:32 2007

I only heard about the D2H by logging onto a filter site. They claim
the D2H and the M8 have the same problem. I don't think so. I think
the D2H is the only Nikon designed sensor, though.  But I do have an
old D1H that has good IR sensitivity. (used it for IR photos before
the m8). Until I get some slim filters I'll keep them off of the two
wide angles. I'm going to order some Heliopans from my dealer.

Len