Subject: [Leica] LUG book reaches downunder
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jan 29 15:55:50 2007

Absolutely no doubt, Len. It will be recognised as a rare work from the very
late pre-magenta period. Of course, the copies printed
in Europe will always be more sought after than the Canadian examples. I can
see the eBay ads now.
"minty photo art book, printed on paper! One of less than one hundred known
to have been produced, pages are clean with no hazing or
fungus, a few cleaning marks on the front cover, will not affect viewing."

Cheers
Hoppy