Subject: [Leica] LUG Gallery
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Jan 29 11:50:13 2007

Let's see if I can help:

1) login
2) make sure your side-bar (to the left) is showing. On my screen, I
can choose a link up in the right-hand corner or there-abouts
(side-bar)
3) Choose "Edit album"
4) Pick the tab "Album"
5) Resized images

Write in 800x800 instead of the default smallest size 640x640

Hope it works (and helps)

Daniel