Subject: [Leica] IMG: Bigfoot sighting
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Sat Jan 27 21:37:14 2007

Or, Kyle Cassidy sighting, as it were.  We went to a local coffee house on
the outskirts of Philadelphia and met up with Jim Shulman where I got my
first glimpse of the LUG yearbook.  I have to say, I'm very impressed with
the photos!  Wonderful!  Definitely an art book I want to own now.  The
lovely Nicki Jaine played a set which included a medley on the saw.  Great
night.  Nicki photos to follow soon, but first I give you the rarely seen
outside of it's natural habitat, Kyle Cassidy.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a335/PForrest/Music_Photos/NJ_Kyle_Bigfoot
.jpg?t=1169962243

Respectfully,

Philip