Subject: [Leica] Sold My Two R-D1's Today
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Jan 27 04:48:40 2007

Vick
Welcome to the club!
As for R-D1 informations, here are some useful links. Have fun with your new
camera.
Didier

R-D1 RF disassembling, calibration:
http://tinyurl.com/mc8re
http://tinyurl.com/yswyjv
http://tinyurl.com/ys2snu
http://tinyurl.com/2dstua

R-D1 Checking close focus:
http://tinyurl.com/yts7fw

R-D1 General informations (many pages, check navigation at the right):
http://tinyurl.com/ytkup7

R-D1 related Luminous landscape reviews:
http://tinyurl.com/5ntdg
http://tinyurl.com/22jt6m
http://tinyurl.com/b3toy
http://tinyurl.com/2ewch3