Subject: [Leica] M8 battery
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jan 25 20:29:26 2007

In a message dated 1/25/2007 10:17:14 P.M. Central Standard Time,
neal@nairobisafari.com writes:

Sonny,  List is $149. We are making a fair profit at $125, we have to pay
for
the  lights!
Complain to Leica USA.....

I'm not thinking you are gouging.  I just thank every day that I  did not
buy
that pig in a poke last November.  I was so horny for one I  called 20
dealers.

I know I'm sounding like B.D., but I cannot imagine how I would feel today
if my $5000 camera made ugly low light pictures. and the spare battery cost
$125.   Geez a battery for my Prius is cheaper than that!

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana